The Association of Narrative Practice in Healthcare aims to support, promote and deliver:
- Courses and workshops in the practice of narrative based health care, including the narrative-based approach to interactional skills "Conversations Inviting Change"
- Conferences and presentations to share and spread narrative-based clinical and educational practice
- Publications in peer reviewed journals and other media
- Links with academic departments, medical and nursing colleges, and professional institutions
- International collaboration among individuals and groups interested in narrative based health care
- Accreditation of facilitators and courses of Conversations inviting Change .
Among our resources, the Association of Narrative Practice in Healthcare can provide information about:
- Learning opportunities related to narrative based clinical practice, supervision, training and management
- Books and articles about narrative ideas and skills and their application to health care
- Accredited trainers, supervisors and team consultants who use narrative based approaches