The Association of Narrative Practice in Healthcare aims to support, promote and deliver:
- Courses and workshops in the practice of narrative based health care, including the narrative-based approach to interactional skills "Conversations Inviting Change"
- Conferences and presentations to share and spread narrative-based clinical and educational practice
- Publications in peer reviewed journals and other media
- Links with academic departments, medical and nursing colleges, and professional institutions
- International collaboration among individuals and groups interested in narrative based health care
- Accreditation of facilitators and courses of Conversations inviting Change .
Among our resources, the Association of Narrative Practice in Healthcare can provide information about:
- Learning opportunities related to narrative based clinical practice, supervision, training and management
- Books and articles about narrative ideas and skills and their application to health care
- Accredited trainers, supervisors and team consultants who use narrative based approaches
ANPH have full public liability insurance for the events that it organises. Facilitators also carry their own personal liability insurance . For further information please contact organisers of your event.